Skip to main content

This Is Us

Hello again! Before we get started on this page...we wanted to tell everyone a little bit about ourselves.

Our stage names are Mike and Liz and we have been together for 10 years. After 3 years of dating we got married, and have since welcomed 4 amazing children into this crazy world of ours. 

Something that stands out about the two of us is that we are as madly in love today as we were the day I asked Liz to be my girlfriend. If you spend any time around us you will see that we almost never argue, still say " I love you" at every available opportunity, and our sex live has never been better. We have always been a sexual couple, but recently we have been trying more and more things lately...all of which we be discussed shortly. Before all of that, lets go back a while....

From the very beginning of our relationship we were tested. There is a 7 year age gap between the two of us and that was met with hostility from a lot of people. Liz and I have been friends since way before we began dating, but the minute we decided there was more to us then friendship, we were attacked. Please understand there was never anything illegal or immoral going on, the age of consent was already met and we were very respectful of that. Sadly that did not matter and the limits of our relationship were pushed right away. Liz and I knew we had something and we never allowed anyone to break us apart, even while her parents tried their hardest, we would not allow it. Shortly after our relationship started, I was promoted in my job to a different state. So now not only were people against us, so was geography. The drive was only 3 hours but not being able to hold and kiss Liz was incredibly hard. It didn't matter...we talked on the phone all the time and would see each other on the weekends when I could travel up to her. Soon after this I was offered a store in Atlanta and I turned it down. I knew that for my career, this was a bad choice, but for Liz and I, it had to be done. As I stated before, we knew we had something special. Fast forward over a year and we find out that we are pregnant. Needless to say we are nervous but excited nonetheless. Her parents were none to pleased and the boundaries were tested again. They knew we were madly in love and were able to take on the world, but they fought us more. Once again, it did not matter..I was not going anywhere and neither was our status as a couple. Upon hearing this news I moved back closer to Liz and took a demotion to do so. Didn't matter, I needed to be by her side. Before our daughter was born Liz graduated, and we moved in together the very same day. We were untouchable now and awaited our first borns arrival. 

She was here and we couldn't be happier. We were met with the same struggles all young, first time parents are, but our bond allowed us to overcome anything. It allowed us to overcome me being laid off and struggling to find employment and then living paycheck to paycheck for a very very long time. Eventually we both found amazing jobs and have since added 3 more beautiful children. In all of that craziness, we never faulted, we never gave up, we never stopped loving each other. Something else that never changed.......

Our incredible sex life! As I mentioned before Liz and I have been friends for years before we dated. I was the friend she was able to tell everything to. I knew that Liz had never had any kind of sexual encounters before and I was very respectful of that and we progressed at her speed. I was the first for her in every area and together we molded each other in to what we are today. I remember the first time she gave me a hand job and her eyes widened at the size of my 9 inch dick and
 she fumbled around, learning how to grip it without squeezing the life out of me lol. I remember the first time I fingered her, the first time I ate her out, the first time she game me head and subsequently used too much teeth haha. All of these firsts were together and we developed a bond few can say they have. All of these experiences led to the first time we had sex in my small one bedroom place near my job. It was slow and passionate and lasted a very long time. Our bodies became one so quickly and with such passion. 

After that first time, we were having sex like rabbits. Every time we got together, and multiple times a day. I will never forget the first time she came....she soaked an entire mattress and we got it all on tape!! I would drive up on weekends and we would rent a hotel room. We would watch movies, snuggle, and have a ton of sex. 13 times in one day is still our record...needless to say we were both pretty sore after that.

It wasn't much later when we began to introduce toys. The first toy we used was a small bullet for her clit. She was not prepared for that and her body convulsed all over the bed. It was clear from that moment that we were gonna have an amazing sex life, Soon after that more toys were introduced, plenty of outfits, roles played, videos made, and orgasms had.

10 years later, and nothing has changed, even with out hectic schedules we have sex, or cum in some way, almost nightly. There isn't much we haven't done but we are always looking for new things to try. We've tried every kind of toy we can think of. We own wands, dildos, vibrators, sex dolls, anal toys, nipple clamps, bondage gear, sex furniture, outfits, pocket pussys, and so much more. We have had some MFF threesomes, had sex in public places, love to mutually masturbate, use our voyeur instincts to peep on each other pleasuring themselves before joining in ( that is if we make it...I once watched her tight body writhe in ecstasy from the doorway and blew my load on the floor before I could join. Not my proudest moment, but she is just so damn sexy I can't help it) We mess around with anal ( both ways)...any guy out there still with a hang up there just STOP. Our G-Spot is in our ass and trust me, there is no better orgasm, no bigger load that will be shot then we you are milked, We use a medium length but very skinny toy for me and wow! I did have to overcome the whole " is this gay" mentality to get comfortable...but when I can look down at Lizs impeccable body, her small 
5'1 120 pound frame and massive 36 C breasts,as she stares into my eyes and fucks me while biting her lip, I can cum no bigger than at that moment. 

Recently our sex drive is at an all time high and we are role playing nightly and have introduced BDSM into the mix. Liz has always liked being choked, scratched and bit, but now I am in complete control of her every move and she loves it! She does the same for me, and its amazing. Anybody that knows Liz knows she is a very quiet and timid girl. Nobody but me knows that freak in her, and damn I am a lucky lucky man to call her mine. We both love being tied down and taken over using a plethora of toys, outfits, and scenarios. 

So with this much higher sex drive we have now, we wanted to create this blog and share our stories with you. We will get personal and even review toys for you, as we receive them! Now while we will get personal we won't be putting our real names or pictures out there, This is due to our family life, jobs, and because I love Liz more than anything in the world and I would never subject her to that. She is my everything and she is my only. While we have had threesomes with girls in the past, and will again soon, I'll be the only cock inside her...just the way we both want it!!!

So please come along with us on this journey and ask anything. The fact that we have maintained this for so long is remarkable and we would love to answer any questions you may have. We hope your enjoys our stories, our advice, and our reviews. Thank you so much for your time!

Mike & Liz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Octopuss: Atom Review

When Liz and I decided we wanted to try our hands at reviewing sex toys, we never thought it would happen. Well here we are a few weeks later and have some amazing toys to tell you about. The first one I would like to discuss is the Atom by Hot Octopuss. I have never been a real big fan of cock rings in the past, that is partially because we have had inferior products and also because I never saw the need for them. When I have an erection, it is always rock hard, thick, and stays that way until I cum. We have tried the little individual ones in the past and also some with clit stimulators...but every time we were met with the same conclusion, an overwhelming "OK that was a thing" nothing more, nothing less. So when I saw that Hot Octopus was sending us one, I decided to look into it a little more. I read about how they were changing the game with their approach to cock rings, and I was intrigued. We eagerly awaited for the package to arrive, and when it did...... we immed

Introvert 3some

We have been together over 10 years and have had threesomes in the past, always of the MFF variety. These threesomes in the past have been with close friends or co-workers of his. He is not shy when it comes to sex, and she is. We are both the kind of couple that likes to stay in as opposed to going out. Being parents doesn't make things any easier either. We have been looking into having another and are exploring our options. Neither of us drink so bars are out of the question, and as previously stated we are both introverts and like to keep to ourselves.  Once we get into the bedroom, the shyness disappears and everything is up for discussion!  We aren't swingers either and are only looking for another female, which has also proven to be slightly harder. Lately we have been on Tinder, and have had some success matching with people, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone else have any ideas that we may not have looked into? Something that we can stay anonymous on